Sunday, October 10, 2010

WOW!!

How the Year has flown by so fast!! It's crazy! It's almost been a year since I have written on this thing. I know I'm horrible! Well a lot has happened, first off Branden and I have been married now for one year 3 months and 14 days. Crazy huh? We bought a town house in May, here in Cedar City!! And we have a new little yorki puppy name Macey. We have had her since Sept 20th. She is 10 and half weeks old now! We love her so much. She is a lot of fun!! Right now she is in a phase where she likes to bite, she thinks she is just playing!! But she is biting too hard. We are still trying to potty train her, she has been doing really well! A few accidents here and there, but it's been ok








My Sister Alison got married!! YAY!! They got married on June 18th it was really fun to go out to VA and spend some time with my family:) Alison was absolutely gorgeos and Chris was of course Handsome!! They got married in the DC temple, which is beautiful!! They currently live in Orem. I wish that I could see them more often. Branden I were able to do a lot of things while were out in VA. We went to a nationals baseball game. Which was a lot of fun! we hung out with the family, went hiking, swimming, kiaking, and went to the DC temple to watch Alison and Chris get their endowments and get sealed for all time and eternity! Which is an exciting thing to see. I love my family. I wish they lived closer, so i could see them more!








We have had a good summer/year! Not really ready for the Winter quite yet! It's definitely been cooling down a bit the past few weeks! I hear it's going to snow here pretty soon. Can't wait for the Holidays!!

2 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

I'm so glad you finally did something on your blog again:) I love your dog. So adorable. Makes me want one! Ok, so when I come out to Utah in Feb. we ARE going to get together!!! I miss you too much!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

I love your new little puppy!! She is so adorable. Makes me want a puppy, not that I don't already have my hands full.