The Time has finally arrived. I am now officially taking over this blog. Branden had it previously and as you can tell by the last post, he hasn't done anything with it. It was actually his sisters, haha. A lot has happened with Branden and I, we got married on the 26th of June in the Salt Lake LDS temple. We went on our honeymoon to Park City. I absolutely love it up there. We stayed in the West Gate Spa and Inn, it was so nice. We left Friday after we got married and stayed until Wednesday. We went on the steepest zip line in the world, went on the alpine slide, to the olympic park, and just hung out!! It was so fun!!

We then had our reception on July 2nd. We are now in Cedar City back to Reality....working, paying bills, and enjoying each other as newly weds ♥ oh and our nephew JJ is here. Good Stuff
3 comments:
ABOUT TIME!!!! :) i'm so super excited you two have a blog and i finally found it. PUMPED!!!!
Hey Brit! I told you I would find you! It was so good to see you yesterday! Hopefully I will see you more often! Congratulations again on the wedding!
Cute!! I'm so glad you have started blogging. Now I can keep track of you better. :) Your wedding was awesome! I am so happy for you both!
Post a Comment